Back pain treatment
With so many different doctors, therapists and practitioners all offering the best form of back pain treatment in their modality it is extremely difficult to decide where to turn for a solution to your back pain.
- If you have acute back pain where you have only been suffering for days or weeks the good news is that you will most likely respond positively to most forms of back pain treatment.
- If you are suffering from chronic back pain that has lasted for weeks, months or decades and have tried seemingly all back-pain treatment options then you may need a unique approach to your condition.
A unique back pain treatment that specializes in chronic long- term sufferers
Back Solution Clinic has a unique form of back pain treatment that caters for long term back pain sufferers who have seemingly tried all kinds of physical therapy, chiropractic, osteopath and massage only to receive short term relief from their pain.
It is a two-step back pain treatment process that:
- Eradicates tension that is pulling the body away from its postural midline in turn compromising the structure and function of the back.
- Addresses the postural weakness failing to support the body in its postural midline in turn placing excess load on the structures on the lower back resulting in pain and dysfunction.
Why standard back pain treatment fails chronic back pain sufferers?
Back pain treatment stereotypically, but not always, focuses on the symptoms of back pain, not the true underlying cause. Majority of the treatment focuses on the back region, and never addresses the rest of the body and the imbalances that resulting in the back being constantly compromises. People experience short term relief, because the standard back pain treatment is effective at alleviating tension, however the pain always return due to the lower back still being placed under excessive due to the postural imbalances not being effectively addressed.
How long does the back-pain treatment take until lasting results are experienced?
No matter how long you have been suffering from back pain, the vast majority of people noticed an immediate improvement after their first appointment at Back Solution Clinic. Some people take a little longer due to the extent of the solidified connective tissue present in their lower back, however within 2-4 weeks they too find out how effective they unique back pain treatment is at Back Solution Clinic.
What will be covered in your initial appointment?
Back Solution are big on the three why’s
- Why you have your back pain
- Why no one else has been able to provide a permanent solution to your pain
- Why our back-pain treatment will remove your pain and strengthen your body, so the pain never returns.
Once your back solutions practitioner has covered the three why’s it is time to start addressing your posture and the extend of the tension present in your lower back and hips. In most instances your practitioners will commence hands on work in your initial consult as a form of diagnosis and to offer relief from your chronic back pain.
How do I make an appointment?
The easiest way to make a back-pain treatment is to call Back Solution Clinic at www.backsolutionsclinic.com
Back Solution across America has a proven record with acute and chronic back pain sufferers exceeding in excellence across the country. We have treated thousands of patients that range from Olympic athletes, professional athletes as well as everyday pain sufferers. Our rapid growth across the country will ensure a local clinic will be in your area soon to address your acute and chronic back pain.