Are you a chronic back pain sufferer that attends regular physical therapists, massage, osteopath or chiropractic sessions for back pain relief?
Have you been suffering from your back pain for so long that you have succumb to the fact that you?
- Are always going to have a sore back?
- Will never be able to be as active as you once were?
- Will always require ongoing back pain relief through regular physical therapy, massage, osteopath or chiropractic?
If you answered yes to most, if not all of the above, you are not alone. At Back Solutions Clinic, we specialize in chronic debilitating back pain, treating thousands of chronic sufferers over a 15year period. The vast majority of men and women came to our clinic because they wanted more than just back pain relief, they wanted their life back.
Putting up with the actual pain and discomfort of back pain is one thing, however over 90% of the thousands of people we have seen at our clinics, all speak of the impact that suffering from chronic back pain has on their lives.
Much of the burden is placed on loved ones, family walks, outings, even holidays are often impossible due to the impact chronic back pain has on the sufferer. When you really dig deeper into the impact chronic back pain has over the sufferer it becomes vividly apparent that back pain relief is just not enough:
- Not being able to play with the kids
- Not able to have another child due to the fear
- The financial impact of constant specialist appointments, scans and treatment
- The stress of not being able to provide for the family
- The stress of not being able to take care of the kids
- Not being able to play sport and be active
- Putting on excess weight due to inactivity
- Not being able to socialize
- The constant ache and pain
- The fear of your back spasming
- The mental anguish of having back pain places on you.
No matter what modality, what level of experience, we’ve found clinics and practitioners in cases tend to focus and treat the symptoms of back pain and rarely the true underlying cause. This symptomatic approach provides temporary back pain relief.
What makes Back Solutions clinic so unique is that it was founded by practitioners who once suffered from chronic debilitating pain. It is what drove them to look for a solution for chronic back pain and set up a clinic to help others overcome their back pain for good.
By addressing the 3 fundamentals we will identify clearly with you.
- Why you have your back pain
- Why no one has been able to fix your back pain
- Provide a long-term solution to your back pain.
Back Solution across America has a proven record with acute and chronic back pain sufferers exceeding in excellence across the country. We have treated thousands of patients that range from Olympic athletes, professional athletes as well as everyday pain sufferers. Our rapid growth across the country will ensure a local clinic will be in your area soon to address your acute and chronic back pain.